Hiking, jogging, Nordic walking: summer fans love holidays in Längenfeld! Explore local hiking trails, soak up the views from the via ferratas and take on Längenfeld’s terrain by bike! You’ll find everything you need at Riml Sports: located in the same building as your apartment, our sporting goods store has cool fashion, the best gear and expert advice. Be sure to check out one special perk in summer:
Our in-house bike hire and bike service! Climbing fans also find plenty to love in Längenfeld. You’ll find climbing sets and trendy equipment at Riml Sports. Runners can look forward to personalised foot analysis, a great selection of running shoes and an unbeatable range of clothes as well.
Summer holiday activities in Längenfeld
- Hiking: Our central location in the centre of the valley means we are the perfect starting point for all types of hikes.
- Climbing: Seven climbing gardens and two via ferratas are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face – from beginners to pros.
- Biking: Nearly 700 kilometres of trails in and around Längenfeld are waiting to be explored – perfect for leisurely rides or breath-taking tours.
- Nordic walking & running: Our beautiful surroundings invite you to go walking or jogging whenever you like – just lace up your shoes, open your door and you’re off!
- Flying Fox: A high ropes course and zip line in one – feel the adrenaline pumping as you face all the different levels of difficulty!
- Swimming: The Aqua Dome thermal baths with their spacious outdoor area are situated just 500 metres from the apartments and an outdoor pool is located just 800 metres away.
ÖTztal premium Card - included
ÖTZTAL PREMIUM CARD
More fun, more adventure, more holidays!
Many recreational facilities like summer mountain lifts, swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the appartement price from the second day of your stay.
01.06.2019 bis 06.10.2019
Our Central Valley Penthouse is not only the perfect location for you as our guests, but also for your bike.
We have a lockable storage room in which the bike is safely stored. We offer a washing station where you can wash the bike. If repairs have to be carried out or you want to maintain your bike in an exemplary manner, there is a mounting stand and the right tools directly in the sports shop.
And of course you will also get any information and tips on all bike and bike topics from our bike professionals on site.
Do you want to test another bike? As a guest in the Central Valley Penthouse you benefit from a 10% discount on the in-house bike rental.
Area 47 - The largest outdoor theme park in Austria
Area 47 can be reached from Längenfeld by car or public transport in about 25 minutes.
What AREA 47 has to offer is beyond imagination and makes even hardcore die-hard outdoor enthusiasts tremble. The ultimate outdoor amusement park in Austria explores the limits of what is possible until there is nothing more to explore.
Almost vertical slides, a giant swing with free fall, Austria's highest high wire climbing park, cannonball, blobbing, indoor motocross and much more boosts your heart rate - just like the corners of your mouth, once you've made it and you only want one thing: Doing it again.
With the Ötztal Premium Card you can use the Area 47 for a day free of charge. New from summer 2020: 1 hour wakeboarding included.
Riml Sports: experts in summer fun
Following our renovation in 2018, the Riml Sports shop in Längenfeld is now open year-round – let us help you find exactly what you need!
- Top-quality brands
- Fashionable clothing for sports and leisure time
- Excellent outdoor sports gear
- Try out equipment (e.g. gym equipment) in store
- The best, most comprehensive advice from Riml experts
- Bike hire with high-quality bikes (e-bikes, mountain bikes, city bikes)
Book your holiday apartment today!
Guests of Homes by Riml self-catering holiday flats receive the Ötztal Premium Card including great perks and discounts for free in summer. Start looking forward to all the fun summer has to offer in Längenfeld – book your Homes by Riml apartment in Längenfeld today!